- Makeover sessions are about to begin! We have nine confirmed makeover participants thus far.
- The New Year, New You Event is scheduled for Monday, January 14 at the St. Julien! Be there or be square!
We have confirmed with nine of our ten makeover participants and are excited to meet them at the January 14 event! We're in the process of getting we2e participants and community members linked up with makeover participants and getting the makeovers started, so check your voice mail or e-mail inbox for more information.
New Year, New You!
The New Year, New You kickoff event is scheduled for Monday, January 14 at 6:00 p.m. at the St. Julien! This event will feature cash bar, cocktails, conversation, and a chance to meet the makeover participants and learn more about we2e's NewYou 2008 Expo and sponsorship opportunities, so it's a can't miss for we2e members and anyone in the community who wants to get involved.
Exciting news: we will be offering a mini-makeover package raffle. For just $10 an entry, you can enter to win a mini-makeover worth over $1000 that features the following amazing products and services:
- A full introductory work-up and adjustment from Heather Meinke of Helping Hands Chiropractic ($165 value);
- A serenity treatment with Robin Schiesser, L.AC ($70 value);
- A one-hour resume review and edit, resume design and electronic resume
kit provided by Erin M. Blakemore Innovative Freelance Writing Solutions and The iO Group ($250 value);
- Career mentoring session with Trish Thomas of Akamai Consulting, LLC ($200 value);
- A mini portrait session with Regina Mountjoy of Recherché Photography ($150 value);
- A personal training session and customized workout plan from Christine Neff of Elevate Conditioning ($130 value);
- A two-hour planning session for any party or event with Heather
Clark of ($160 value)
We're excited about our increased sponsorship opportunities...and every participant who brings in a cash sponsor will receive a 10% commission! Not only will sponsors get to participate in an amazing event that benefits local women and showcases women in business, but they will also qualify for space in our amazing program insert, which will appear in the Boulder Daily Camera the week before the Expo! Attend the New Year, New You kick-off for updated sponsorship packets and more information.