We had a great meeting Monday night and have some ideas and information to share with everyone:
1. We have a spreadsheet and are tracking all the services that we would like to offer makeover participants. Of course, we want to highlight we2e members as much as possible before pulling in businesses outside the group. We'll be passing a sign up sheet at the December holiday party so that you can let us know how you might be able to promote your businesses and support the event.
2. We really need to drive sponsorships! The Expo is a fantastic event that is an easy sell for area companies. We know how busy everyone is, so we wanted to put an incentive in place for helping us raise sponsor dollars. So, here is the plan - anyone who brings in a Tier 1, 2 or 3 sponsor will receive a 5% commission on the amount they give. $500 = $25, $1,000 = $50 and $5,000 = $250. This should make it a lot easier for all of us to take time out of our schedules to pitch the Expo to friends and associates. We really appreciate all of your help and commitment to the event!
3. We have a fabulous idea for January's meeting. (Jan. 14th at 6:00 pm) It will be a NEW YEAR - NEW YOU KICKOFF PARTY. We are looking into locations, but hope to meet at the St. Julien so that everyone can experience the space firsthand. We will have makeover participants join us at the event to welcome them and help them get enthusiastic about their life transformation. If any of you have potential sponsors - this will be the event to invite them to! We will have a table set up to talk to anyone interested in the Expo and we will be signing people up and collecting sponsorships. It will still be our usual fun, networking time for we2e, and we are going to have a board for everyone to post their New Years Resolutions.
4. At our NEW YEAR - NEW YOU KICKOFF PARTY we will hold a drawing for a mini-makeover that will include personal training, a resume re-write, acupuncture, a photo shoot, coaching, spa treatments, etc... It will be an amazing package worth many hundreds of dollars. Anyone ready to commit $10 or more to the Expo will be entered in the drawing!
5. We will be getting the makeover participants prepped to start after the holidays. Our January shindig will also be their welcome and launch. Nicole Irlbeck and Lisa Hunter will be acting as liaisons to keep everyone on track. Thanks to all of you who have already volunteered to help these wonderful women shine! We'll be in touch after New Years to start coordinating.
Please always feel free to get in touch if you have questions or want to give input on the Expo.
By the way, the planning committee won't be meeting again until January 7th, so there will be a few weeks of silence while we relax for Christmas. :)